Thursday, May 6, 2010

Looking

It amazes me sometimes.
Everyone has different lives, but really we all want the same thing: HAPPINESS.

Hard to find? I think so.
Maybe it is because I have buried it somewhere in the back of a dark closet,
Or I might have left it in a past life.
Wherever it is, I thought I was the only one looking for it.
In the process of looking, my opened eyes noticed that maybe everyone else is looking for it too.

How is it that so many are missing this element in their life?
Maybe someone else has my happiness.
Maybe I have been living with happiness that belongs to someone else.

Some say that have found their happiness, and that may be true, but do they every wonder if they could be happier?
I bet they could.
Everyone could.

Maybe I am not looking for happiness.
Maybe everyone else is looking for something else too.

CONTENTEDNESS?

Is that what it is?
Is the population settling for less than happiness?

I sure hope not.


No comments:

Post a Comment