Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Beginning

This isn't the first time I have been a blogger.

What seems like a million years ago, I managed to keep up with a (almost) daily blog on my MySpace page.

Since then I have changed jobs and started my quest to acquire not one but four Bachelor's Degrees. (Let's not mention the ultimate demise of MySpace.)

I've also grown up.

In the process of growing up, I forgot how important creative writing was to me.

Tonight, I broke down because of my lack of writing.

Tonight I wrote the first poem I have written in ages.

It was liberating. And it was painful. But it felt good.

It was the beginning (again).

I will try to post everyday. Some posts will be past writings and others will be new.

If you decide to read, I thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment